Mobile App Applications With Reference To HTML5 CSS3 and Conversion from PSD
The latest technological developments in the virtual world of internet and telecommunication have made real the things that were thought to be impossible some years back. The HTML5 and CSS3 have empowered the mobile phones with features that transform them to smartphones. The expectations of the corporate world as well as the web site visitors from the virtual world of internet and the website has increased much fold and to meet those expectations the HTML5 has come into being. As far as smartphones are concerned the major players in the market of smartphones are Google and Apple which are the big names in the 247 Labs mobile app developers Toronto. There is a lot of difference among the operating systems and platforms of smart phones. The businesses and the website visitors want the web applications including the websites to perform as they used to in case of desktop personal computers. One of the purposes served by HTML5 and CSS3 is facilitating the businesses and visitors with web applications and websites that are compatible with different operating systems and platforms.
Some of the Characteristics of HTML5 that Make it a Popular Coding Language Are as Follows.
• HTM5 helps to store the data offline and on the client’s side too. The availability of the application is not totally dependent on online internet connectivity. This facilitates the utility of the application by the user.
• The user can easily get connected to the server. The availability of the web sockets allows easy utility of application like chat applications.
• Coding with HTML5 facilitates the user with information and content that is concerned with his/her (visitor’s) physical location. This facility is going to depend on the GPS and Wi-Fi signals.
• The web application can be designed to capable of playing multimedia. Coding with HTML5 supports audio and video as well as playback. This implies that there is no need of installing audio payers or Flash for playing the multimedia.
• The operation of dragging and dropping becomes easier.
• The capability to draw things is enhanced and extended. This sort of facility allows the drawing of flowcharts and games in two dimensions. With the help of HTML5, the designer can create an exceptionally excellent graphic interface.
Some of the Most Attractive Features of CSS3 Are as Follows.
• The elements of the page can be designed to be translucent.
• The regions or layouts that have rectangular shape can be designed to have rounded edges.
• The various regions and fonts can be designed to have shadows.
• The fonts or typography can be customized as well as incorporated into the web applications.
• The designer can have multiple pictures in the background.
Most of the companies offering the services of PSD to HTML conversion have started using HTML5 and CSS3.